Friday, April 4, 2008

A to Z all about me

I saw this on Ashley Davis' site and thought it would be fun. Fill in with your choice from A to Z.A-

A favorite story or poem - Psalms 23

B- Best friend - My daughters and sisters

C- Cake or Cookies - Cookies, Me need cookies

D- Diet coke or Dr. Pepper - Diet Coke, no contest.

E- Essential Item - Pads :-)

F- Favorite candy - Lindsor Truffles

G- Greatest Accomplishment - Finally getting the hang of knitting

H- Happy Moment - Watching my first grandchild being born - AMAZING! Have to agree here Luana

I- Indulgences - Cheetos- Love those things

J- Junk food junkie or Healthy Eater - Junk food junkie

K- Kids - Mike, Natalie and Amy and they are the best kids ever, bar none

L- Life is incomplete without - Salt

M- Morning or Night - Morning

N- Naughty or nice - Both :-) Agree

O- Oranges or Apples - Apples with salt (agree) or without salt

P- Phobias or fears - Having one of my grandchildren abducted (Most definitely)

Q- Quilt or comforter - Quilt

R- Reason to smile - My sweet grandchildren

S- Season - Fall - I love the colors, smells, foods, and the holidays that begin this time of year, I agree with this too one too. It is just a wonderful time of year and people are more friendly.

T-Temper igniter - Child abuse

U- Unknown fact about me - Right now nothing comes to mind

V- Very favorite store - Fred Meyers because it offers food that I can't get elsewhere. Italian to be more precise.

W- Worst Habit - Most of you already know this one. Smoking

X- Xtra dessert or main course - Main course

Y- Your favorite restaurant - Olive Garden or Sizzler

Z- Zoo Animal Favorite - Polar Bears

1 comment:

Luana said...

I do believe the Read family is definitely a Fall family.