Monday, April 14, 2008
Spring Wonderful Spring
Yesterday was such a gorgeous day I went out and cut down to the ground,the rose bush in front and started on the one in back. Also had to cut down, as best I could, the tree on the back West side that is growing up against the house. I will try and finish up today but I do know I have muscles cause they sure do hurt right now. Very hard on the hands too. They get very shaky. I'm getting too old or else I'm very out of shape, probably the latter. Too bad you weren't here Luana. We also had a barbecue. Had blackened chicken, oh so yummy, and I fixed up a pasta salad and Sandy made baked beans. Tomorrow will not be a nice day. Snow and rain predicted with a high of 40. Talk about going from one extreme to the other. It will slowly warm up again just to go back down by the weekend with more snow and rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like my pox I put on you is going to come true. As your weather gets nasty, ours will get better. I sure hope we are done with snow until November. I remember helping you trim that rose bush down last year. What do you use to blacken your chicken with. I have a Zatarain's blackened seasoning that is to die for. It is so hot and spicy. I made some salmon with it and it was just as tasty as the blackened salmon I got at Wingers on your birthday. I was soooo excited I found that seasoning.
You should bring some with you when you come. I don't remember what seasonings Sandy used but it was good and not too hot. We don't have cayenne pepper or white pepper so Sandy used extra black pepper. Mom got that blackened salmon and did not like it. I tasted it and it was very good to me.
Post a Comment