skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
WELCOME SPRING
Saturday, April 19, 2008
The Rose Bush in the backyard is now caput!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
December 6th, 2008
Ready to go see Hairspray preformed
Cortnie....1/2009
Taken by Kevin or Amy
Rachael & Mike
Crossing the Astoria Bridge into Washington
Mike & Rachael
Wedding Picture May 5, 2007
Cortnie & Amy
Rachel took this picture and I love it
Natalie & Laura
At family Christmas party
Lexie December 27th, taken by Rachel
Cortnie, December 27, taken by Rachel
Sites I Visit
http://foodnetwork.com
http://www.iypstore.com
http://www.recipegoldmine.com
Family & Friends
Laura
Luana
Natalie
Rachel
Rachels Pictures
Sandy
SmellMel
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
2008
(50)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
▼
April
(19)
Picture of Lilac Tree Cut Down
Memory Monday and Dancing With The Stars
PEOPLE I WOULD CHOOSE TO STAR
Monday Memory
What's In A Name?
Lexie is now ready for her solo
The Rose Bush in the backyard is now caput!
Pictures of the yard and what we have done!
Spring Part Two
Jeff Has Surgery
Monday Memories Two Days Late
Spring Wonderful Spring
Giant Dragonfly
More Pictures
My Youngest Grandbabies
A to Z all about me
YOU CAN ONLY TYPE ONE WORD! Not as easy as you mig...
Mike, Rachael, Natalie & Laura
Miss Lexie Lou
►
2007
(2)
►
January
(2)
About Me
Kris Jones
I have 3 children. Mike 39, Natalie, 32, and Amy who is 30. Natalie gave me my first grandchild, Alexis and Amy had Cortnie and Kyle. Lexie is now 7, Cortnie will be 5 in September and Kyle will be 1 on June 18th. I love each and everyone of them.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment