Good golly Miss Molly.....It is huge! My friend Connie in Utah loves, loves, loves, dragonflys. They are a positive representation of victims of suicide. She lost a 21 year old son almost 4 years ago. When is Amy going to hop on the blog bandwagon?
She isn't going to. She doesn't spend that much time online and really doesn't want to. I remember when that young man died. Isn't he the one who shot himself and they lived across the street from you?
None of us knew that Rachel had taken that picture till we got the cd from her. Even Amy didn't know. They hadn't posed for it and I think thats one of the things that makes it so good.
I have 3 children. Mike 39, Natalie, 32, and Amy who is 30. Natalie gave me my first grandchild, Alexis and Amy had Cortnie and Kyle. Lexie is now 7, Cortnie will be 5 in September and Kyle will be 1 on June 18th. I love each and everyone of them.
5 comments:
Good golly Miss Molly.....It is huge! My friend Connie in Utah loves, loves, loves, dragonflys. They are a positive representation of victims of suicide. She lost a 21 year old son almost 4 years ago.
When is Amy going to hop on the blog bandwagon?
She isn't going to. She doesn't spend that much time online and really doesn't want to.
I remember when that young man died. Isn't he the one who shot himself and they lived across the street from you?
Yes, that is the one.
That picture of Cortnie and Amy is so cute. Cortnie looks sultry in it. I didn't know Rachel had taken a picture of them.
None of us knew that Rachel had taken that picture till we got the cd from her. Even Amy didn't know. They hadn't posed for it and I think thats one of the things that makes it so good.
Post a Comment