Wednesday, December 10, 2008
WINTER, YEA RIGHT, WHAT A JOKE!!!
We are having very unusual weather and the days are much warmer than normal. This is not right people, not right at all. Our grass is still green, the rose bush in front has sprounted new growth and leafs, my petunias are making a come-back and new weeds are sprouting. December 10th and this is what is going on. Not fair!! Although this shouldn't take away from the Spirit of Christmas, it does big time. On Thanksgiving we had the doors open and it was sunny. YUCK, DOUBLE YUCK!!! I want to have snowstorms and cold. I want it to look like Christmas in Pocatello not Australia. Send snow our way Luana. We need it badly, even the mountains were without until the other day but its melting on them now too. We went to Melissa's last Saturday and it was like going when the fall weather is just really getting a good start. NO SNOW on the mountains. What is going on here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You will be so jealous because it is soooooooooo Christmasy here.
I knew it would be there and I am very jealous. Wish we lived back there. Your house would be so beautiful at this time of the year.I would love it, love it, love it!
I may have all the Christmas weather, but you have all the family. It is not nearly as enjoyable if you don't have family to share it with. It is such a shame that I have this beautiful Christmas weather and yet can't enjoy it nearly as much without my family around. Big bummer...No, I don't mean you have a big bum, but if you do, who am I to dispute it? Really now!
Post a Comment