Never thought I would reach this point but I am deathly sick of the snow, wind, and cold. I asked God to bless us with snow but I sure didn't expect Him to bless us this much. We are suppose to get more tonight, tomorrow and tomorrow night. I don't think it is ever going to end. Haven't seen this much snow in a very long, long time. If the wind wouldn't blow so much it wouldn't be as bad.
Sandy and I have decided that next Christmas we will have our big dinner on Christmas Eve and have a nice big breakfast on Christmas Day and snack the rest of the day. We will not be having ham or turkey or the salads. We are very tired of them. One thing we are thinking of is: a real nice tenderloin roast. We will save up for that and have mashed taters or baked and a few other goodies to go along with it. Haven't decided on everything yet. The turkey and ham this year just didn't do much for us at all. The turkey was to moist and the ham was not the best and it was a Tavern Ham. It is now time to make a change.

3 comments:
I hope I'm still around to help eat that Christmas Eve dinner Kris mentioned. And I hope I can still carry on with my special activities that are so much fun now. But I sure don't want to be listed in the world's record as the longest living person!!! If that 115-year-old woman still had good sense, she must have been awfully lonely for family she out-lived!
NEW POST ALERT WILL ROBINSON!
NEW POST ALERT WILL ROBINSON!
NEW POST ALERT WILL ROBINSON!
For hells sake Kristin. Why did you change your background and NOT put up a new post. Get with it woman!
Post a Comment