Here are my Kristin needs for all of you TO peruse. Enjoy...
Kristin needs to move, and check other corners ( that could be fun )
Kristin needs to be everywhere ( not really )
Kristin needs monthly prayer and financial support ( oh yea )
Kristin needs to add chlorine to the water ( why? there is no swimming pool here )
Kristin needs to wash her socks ( HELLO! I change my socks everyday )
Kristin needs a shirt that says "drama queen" ( Me a drama queen, yea right )
Kristin needs prayers please ( Everyone can use prayer, everyone )
Kristin needs her family now more than ever
Kristin needs to get a life ( How true, how true )
Kristin needs to be found ( Hey, am I lost? )
Kristin needs to tone down her cuteness ( Oh most definitely. Tone down girl, tone down. )
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yeah, tone down the cuteness for heavens sake. I really don't like it when you try to look as cute as me. Geez Kris!
OH, and lest we forget:
Kristin needs - a better smelling butt!
My butt smells just fine. I remember to bathe each and every year on the same date. So go eat worms Lou.
I don't try to look as cute as you, I am much cuter. So plllbbbbbb.
Kristin needs.....to post something new on this blog!
Post a Comment