Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cortnie's Dance Recital Pictures



On June 14th Cortnie's dance studio put on their recital. I forgot to post the pictures of her in her costumes, so will do it now. She did quite well. In the Hat dance she lost her hat and stopped to put it back on and she and her dance partner continued from where they had stopped. They did catch up with the others but it took them a few seconds to do so. It was cute and so was she. She performed in three dances. The Hat dance was her tapping one. The top picture shows her with her medal for always listening and doing what she is instructed to do. The next one is her Hat Dance costume, next is the Flintstone's Dance costume and last is Friends Dance costume. If you click on some of these you shall see this little girl is getting a sprinkling of freckles.

4 comments:

Luana said...

Those pictures of Cortnie are so dang cute. I can't believe she learned 3 dances for the recital. I didn't see the freckles you mentioned.

Kris Jones said...

If you click on the close-up of her you can see them.

Luana said...

Okay, I didn't click on that one, only the full body ones. I see the cute little freckles.

smellnat45 said...

wow our little miss Cortnie is so cute, I love her. She looks like a natural...