1. Birth of a baby
2. My grandchildren
3. Snowfall
4. Rainstorm
5. Rainbows
6. Flowers in bloom
7. Fall colors that are so vivid
8. Mountains in all the seasons
9. The Pacific Ocean
10. Watching your children and grandchildren perform.
11. Smiles on the faces of loved ones
12. The beauty that you find in the different states.
13. Baby animals and their antics
14. Christmas trees, lights and decorations.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I often wonder how heaven can possibly be any more beautiful than what we have right here under our noses! Will there be trees, moonlight, sunrise, hugs from a loved one, laughter, hobbies, pianos to play, kittens and puppies, yarn to crochet? Life can be beautiful, huh?
You forgot to add # 15 which of course would be: Looking at the beautiful, kind face of my loving and favorite sister Luana.
I don't think I have met the beautiful, kind faced Luana. Where is she hiding?
She is hiding within your sister Sandra. Oh wait, it is your sister Sandra. You are all blessed to be able to look upon me or hear me speak......
LIARS! Both of you liars. You will rot in hell. Mark my word!!!!!!!!
I'm so scared that I am shaking in my boots Luana. Oh, wait, I don't have boots. I guess I'm not really shaking after all. HELL awaits me I guess. Rotting in Hell beats staying alive, well, and horribly thirst. I hear most people in Hell want Ice water or maybe it's people in ice want Hell water. Whatever......
Post a Comment