Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yucky Yard Work

Sandy and I have taken on the mowing of the lawn now. We really can't ask Ryan to continue with it and we feel with all the other expenses mom has she doesn't need to be hiring someone else to do it. So we are going to do it. I mowed the back and East side and Sandy did the front and West side. I wasn't sure if I would be able to do it but I was. I did take one break but only one. When I was totally done I needed to catch my breath but I did it. Sandy also did some clipping but we are going to get a weed eater. We can't hand clip this whole yard it is just to much.

Kevin, Amy and the kids were over and he came out and helped take a bunch of stuff out to the garbage. I didn't think it would fit but he made it fit. He raked over the garden for me and said that when he could he would come over and help us with the yard. He gets Sunday and Tuesday off but one day is for family and the other is for all the stuff that needs to be done at their place. They have a huge back yard and a garden as well. They do stop in a lot when out for family stuff and he may just go out and do stuff then, who knows.

3 comments:

Luana said...

Well now aren't you becoming a jill of all trades.

Sandra D said...

We are both becoming Jills of all trades, and it sucks!!!! I HATE YARD WORK!!!!!!

Rachel said...

I'm with Sandra. I would rather clean the toilets than mow the lawn!