Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Vistors and Parties














Debbie's party for the children was lots of fun for young and old alike and she had many vistors to this party. I have pictures and you will be amazed. Above is Kristianna the gyspy fortune-teller, Tinkerbell, and two little princesses. There was a hippie, bikers, men dressed as women and women dressed as men, a candy lady, little girls and superhero's. What fun we had.

3 comments:

Luana said...

You know you missed me! Debbie looks so cute in her picture. So Kristianna, what is my future? Do you see me in a house nestled in the Utah Valley, surrounded by my children?

Luana said...

I like your new blog background. Where did you get your header?

Kris Jones said...

One day you will make a major move and I see you surrounded by many happy, laughing young women. There is a big lake in the background and people seem to float on the water. I also see many high rugged mountains.

I did the header from a picture I got off the internet. Thanks Luana.