Friday, October 10, 2008

Movies I Would Have Loved to Star In

I went to the movie three times and could have gone many more times but I will wait for it to be released. Fell in love with Pierce Brosnan, what a hunk. This movie is so full of music and dancing and that describes who I am. I can't do it anymore but sure can through movies like this. Abba is one of my favorite groups of all time. Still have their CD and I love the music. This movie just brings out happiness, sunshine, laughter, fun fun fun, and love of life. This movie would be my first pick to star in if I was young and full of vim and vinegar.






Susan Hayward was one of my all time favorites. This was a wonderful movie about a singer who was badly injured in an airplane crash and underwent several surgeries and yet still went on to entertain men and women fighting during World War II. I love this movie!






This is probably my most favorite Christmas movie. Very warm and inviting and lots of snow and love.







2 comments:

Sandra D said...

Mama Mia for you too. Wouldn't you love to be friends to the 3 women too? I love their characters. Abba was not one of my favorite groups, but I loved their music in the movie....

Luana said...

Mama Mia.....that is one spicy meatballa! Remember that commercial?