I am going to see if I can do this. Melissa got this going . My four favorite candy bars in no particular order. Since Melissa has told me I did it wrong I'm going to try this again.
1. Peppermint Patty
2. Mounds
3. Kit Kat
4. Peanut Butter Cups
I love to make Polly Peanut Clusters and cover it with caramels.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Actually Kris you were not supposed to put popcorn, it was supposed to be a name of someone a candybar and some other stuff and end with a treat!So could have said I love to make pam peppermint patty smile at my carmal corn
I do so love my candy, but I am on an abstinence diet from candy, cookies, cake, pie, and ice cream. I can still eat sugared cereal, pop tarts, and cinnamon sugar pretzels. I am trying to really cut down on the sugar in my diet and I have been doing this for 3 days and still going strong. I even made a cake for company the other night and didn't eat a morsel. So don't load up on goodies for my benefit when I come to visit.
Post a Comment